KerriQueen.co is a lifestyle blog written and edited by me, Kerri Queen, which features posts on my personal life, gaming & live streaming, web development, photography, anime & other Japanese culture, and sometimes cosplay. For questions about this blog, please contact us at email@example.com.
I accept most forms of compensation for this blog, however, the compensation received will never influence the content, topics, or posts. These include, but are not limited to: affiliate links, cash advertisements, sponsorships, products, and more. I will always give my own honest opinions on products & services based on my findings, beliefs, or experiences on the topics or products. All sponsored content will be marked within the post, video, or other format.
This policy is valid from 04 April 2016.
Blog Comments Policy
Comments on the KerriQueen blog are welcomed and encouraged, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted. They are as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam.
- Links within comments that lead to irrelevant content or affiliate websites. Links that are relevant to the post will be permitted.
- Comments including profanity or vulgar language.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive.
- Statements that attack another person individually.
If you feel your comment has been marked as SPAM or deleted by mistake, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All contents of this website are the property of Kerri Queen unless stated otherwise. Copyrights to all images that are used belong to the original owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended.
Information We Collect
Kerri Queen may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
Protecting Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third Party Links
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
You can log in to our site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), and our Website and its Content is directed to individuals who are at least 13 years old or older.
You may unsubscribe to our e-newsletters or updates at any time through the unsubscribe link at the footer of all e-mail communications.
We manage e-mail lists through a list management system. Unsubscribing from one list managed by us will not necessarily remove you from all publication email lists. If you have questions or are experiencing problems unsubscribing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
PO Box No. 632
Kannapolis, NC 28082
Effective Date: May 19th, 2016
Last Updated: May 31st, 2016
Terms and Conditions
By accessing the web site at https://kerriqueen.co, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Kerri Queen’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Kerri Queen’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Kerri Queen at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Kerri Queen’s web site are provided “as is”. Kerri Queen makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Kerri Queen does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Kerri Queen or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Kerri Queen’s Internet site, even if Kerri Queen or a Kerri Queen authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Kerri Queen’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Kerri Queen does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Kerri Queen may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Kerri Queen does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Kerri Queen has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Kerri Queen of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Kerri Queen’s web site shall be governed by the laws of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Effective Date: May 31st, 2016
Last Updated: May 31st, 2016